Sunday, October 29, 2023

Celebrating Nature Inspired Comic No. 100 - Exploring Invertebrates by Bernie Paquette

Please join me in celebrating what perhaps is the only occasion I will have to reach 100.
Read what motivated me to get started a few decades ago, how the seed germinated in 2016, and how during 2022 I started at one and continued through Nov 4, 2023, to reach 100. The number 100 is a milestone for me, but more important is the overall goal. For as in age, the number of years is less significant than what one does with each of those years.



Profile of Bernie Paquette
by Bernie 


I write to explore what I am thinking;
  take photos to see what I am looking at;  
both to find out more about life. 

~Bernie







View my insect blog including comics at https://vtbugeyed.blogspot.com/2023/03/nature-inspired-comics-vol-iv-by-bernie.html 

Sharp eyes catch that there is a domesticated, not wild creature in this collage!

1 comment: